2.7 What are good sources of print information on firewalls?
There are several books that touch on firewalls. The best known are:
Related references are:
- Internetworking with TCP/IP Vols I
, and III
- Douglas Comer and David Stevens
- 0-13-468505-9 (I), 0-13-472242-6 (II), 0-13-474222-2
- A detailed discussion on the architecture and
implementation of the Internet and its protocols. Volume I (on
principles, protocols and architecture) is readable by everyone.
Volume 2 (on design, implementation and internals) is more
technical. Volume 3 covers client-server computing.
- Unix System Security--A Guide for Users and
- David Curry
- Addison Wesley